Courses covering the Financial sector Program areas of focus; namely
1. Domestic Financial Markets Development and Foreign Exchange Operations
2. Management of Sovereign Assets including Foreign Exchange Reserves, and Sovereign Wealth Funds
3. Supervision of Banks and Financial stability
4. Payment, securities clearing and settlement systems oversight.
5. Implementation of monetary policy
6. Supervision and regulation of Non Bank Financial institutions including Pensions, Insurance, Capital markets and non credit lending (Micro finance)